The downloaded stream files from the Internet are in many different formats. And if you meet some unfamiliar ones that are not compatible with your 3G phone, MP3, PSP, iPad, iTouch and other portable devices.
Streamingstar Video Downloader can do you a favor in converting multimedia files. It now supports output formats of audio (ogg, ac3, wav, au, aiff, mp3) and video (Xbox 360, avi, wmv…)
How to convert the multimedia files to wmv?
1. Click “Converter” on toolbar
2. Choose a downloaded file from PC disk. And pick up an output format you need: WMV. Then select the folder to save output file.
3. Click “Convert” button the mp4 file will be converted to wmv promptly.
Furthermore, you can download stream videos directly to wmv by presetting the output format.
How to preset the output format to wmv of downloaded file?
1. Click "Options” on toolbar, select "Convert" tab.
2. Check "Automatically Convert" and select an audio or video format you want, for example, wmv. Then, when you double-click the captured stream link on "Unfinished" list to download, it will be completely downloaded to wmv.