Many websites like Facebook, Metacafe, Vimeo, Break, Liveleak, Soundclick, Hypem use a Flash Video format that enables highly-compressed stream video to effectively and fluently play in most browsers. However, that type of stream video is not easy to be downloaded online only if enlist the help from powerful video downloader, for example, Streamingstar Video Downloader.
How to download online http stream video from Facebook.com?
1. Download and install Streamingstar Video Downloader (Note: The program will ask you to download Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 if it is not installed on your PC. You can get Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 at here.)
2. Run Streamingstar Video Downloader. You can input the prepared Facebook video link address into the built-in browser.
3. Play that video online, and Streamingstar Video Downloader will grab the stream link (URL) and list them in “unfinished” table.
4. Select the link and double-click it, the http stream video is downloaded in no time.
5. The task moves to “finished” table when it completes downloading. And double-click the task again on “finished table”, the video is play back on built-in media player.